- Grass reinforcement mesh is an ideal product to protect grass from pedestrians and light vehicles.
- It can be used for car parking and access routes, enabling existing grass spaces to be utilised without causing rutting, sinking or smearing of the grass.
- The mesh is a tough, flexible, long lasting polymer grid used to permanently reinforce grassed areas, preventing them from rutting and becoming muddy when used by vehicles and pedestrians.
- It is essential that the grass is allowed to grow through the mesh before use to ensure that the surface is safe and strong.
- The mesh “vanishes” as the grass grows through the mesh, leaving that natural appearance of a grassed area.
- This range is available in two different grades, Standard and Premium, determining which product is best suited depends on the application.
- Ideal for light vehicles and pedestrian grassed areas such as car parks, grass verges,
- Wheelchair use, golf buggy areas, light aircraft taxi-ways.
- Natural appearance, the mesh becomes
- Invisible once the grass has grown through
- Manufactured from 100% recycled HDPE
- Rot resistant and UV stabilsed for longer life
- Grass grows through and intertwines with the mesh to create a strong surface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.