- This solid silicone sheeting is part of our EN-45545 flame retardant range.
- EN-45545 is a regulation set out by the European Union to standardise the fire testing of materials used in railway applications.
- MF775 was formally compliant with two fire safety tests which are now superseded by EN-45545.
- This sheeting is a great option for use in any enclosed environment where fire safety is a primary concern.
- When ignited, the compound will demonstrate low flame propagation, low smoke generation and low emission of toxic gases.
- This rubber sheeting is available with pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
- Sold per linear metre.
|Sell by the metre||Yes|
|Hardness (Shore A)||73|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||230.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-55.00|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||10.20|
|Elongation at break (%)||320.00|
|Compression Set (%)||20.00|
|Compression Set Testing Parameters||24hrs @175|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.